This all new LCG Class 1 chassis system is a universal design for portal axles, preferably Traxxas TRX4 or Axial AR45.
Designed with state of the art 3D modeling software to optimize suspension geometry, component location and center of gravity.
- *NEW* All plastic parts are printed with ultra lightweight high-tech polymer PA12 Nylon
- Divorced primary drive with a compact and lightweight Generation 2 transfer case
- Stainless Steel primary drive and transfer case shafts
- Stainless Steel screws, nuts and miscellaneous hardware
- Genuine Vanquish Incision 52t 32p spur gear included
- Excellent weight distribution, low center of gravity
- Improved suspension geometry with built in anti squat and a low instant center
- Steel prop shaft with brass pivot balls
- Your choice of 2 skid plates: Standard for 540/550 motors and Extended for shorter outrunner style motors up to 40mm in length
- 3mm Carbon Fiber matte twill weave frame rails with integrated shock mounts
- 3mm Carbon Fiber matte twill weave motor mount plate
- Lay down servo mount
- Included sliders are intended for use with the RC4WD “Mojave” SWB Hard body
- 11.4″ approximate wheelbase
For optimum performance a full droop setup front and rear is recommended. Just add your axles, links, driveshafts and electronics package and hit the rocks!
Eliminate the guesswork!
Optional Motor Plates:
- Low Mount Motor: – Intended for use with TRX4 axles only. Places motor extremely low for optimized center of gravity.
- High Motor Mount: – Intended for Axial AR45 and other axles with an offset high pinion differential
Optional Skid Plates:
- Extended Skid – This is the long length skid plate for up to 40mm length motors (i.e. Holmes Stubby Revolver, 3 Bros Yellow Jacket, Holmes Revolver V2, Team Brood Riot S etc…)
- Standard Skid – This is the standard length skid plate for up to 550 size motors including HW Fusion
Required parts not included:
- Servo mounting screws
- Electronics package
- Axles of your choice
- Links of your choice
- Shocks of your choice
Instruction manuals can be found here: SUPPORT